Monday, January 14, 2008

Love for a stranger

Friendship builds from nothing, and dies sometimes from nothing. The death of a friendship is unbearable. Strange as this maybe, time will heal all wounds. And leave us with the memories. Memories that some, strangely consciously we fight hard to forget. And in those memories those strangers fade away. But in some, they forever remain.

But given a chance, just one chance, just one chance is all I ask.. I will sit high up amongst the hills, and to the valley below, will I scream to the top of my lungs, until all breath is taken away from me.. to say the one thing that makes us no stranger to each other.........

2 comments:

Sarclover said...

Dude,

just want to say that you write good. melancholically good.

Have a great one!

Inn said...

i hope u'll get to say it bro :)