Sunday, September 07, 2008

Oh my God, what was the fuss all about?

Its Ramadhan. Thank God. Its the one and only month that its actually hip to be holy. I cant imagine I said that. But lets be honest...even my true blue clubbing friends are staying it off to attend Terawih prayers. Reasons are obviouslah...nak mintak ampun dan maaf.

Not that I club that much. Just sometimes I hang around some friends who do. But that is running out of the topic I wish to mention.

I had this sudden epiphany while driving to work 3 days ago. Standard stuck in a jam coz decided to take a few minutes (which ment extra 2 hours) of sleep after Subuh. Things got me thinking. Trust me as all would realise after leading quite a free-wandering life for a bit..I must say I accumulated a fare share of things I was not suppose to do. Ya ya you might argue that whats right or wrong is ones point of view...well at some point a person must define himself..and for me I feel I wish to define myself in what I believe in..

In short..life is kinda easy, if you think about it. Its the sticking to your principles and holding strong to faith thats what hard. Senang je nak concentrate in what your doing but try to do that to your ibadat? Very sure most of us fall flat on our faces.

The reasons I keep referring to ibadat is becouse..after all the care that my friends have been giving, and support from family.. I find peace in knowing that all cobaan dunia comes for a reason. And part of the thing here that helped me get over my recent heartache was...yes you know it..getting closer to God.

Ok..some will argue where does salsa fall into this? I'm not saying I'm perfect kan! But the crowd of people in that community are nice and most of them are not half drunk on the dance floor. So ..one step at a time Ahmad..one step at a time.

This brings me to my problem of love. So whats the big deal. I know now what really matters to me. And yes I know now what I have lost. And what I want to have back. So its a responsibility to find that soulmate. The one partner in your life.

Hang on. Found it. Yup. It was staring me in the face. Whatever I have denied cannot be denied. Though the feelings might not be there as what it use too. Over the years the desire I guess had faded, but faded it has just been. In time hopefully with a small but clear efforts to polish it up..it shall shine as bright as it was before.

What is important..what matters..a good heart, stable, fluent english (dont ask me about this), sweet, beautifull, kind, respective to elders, able to converse with my friends and accept me as who I am, knows everything about me but embraces the differences, intelligent..very intelligent, succesfull, independent and emotionally stable...what more..most importantly unhitched!!

So what am I waiting for? Exactly. Nak kawin kan? Want a great mother to a child and one that your children look up to kan?. Also proven track record of caring for your late mom when she was ill..translated to know what to do with your dad when he's is under the weather.

Thats it Ahmad. Go out there and get the girl. She already exist. Will you end up togather again?..Only God knows but here is God giving you a chance again..and with His blessing I seek that it be true.

So what if I failed again. At least I bled trying. And thats life.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

go get her then

Khalid Raffali said...

things are simpler in high school. boy meet girl, girl likes boy, boy gets girl. hehe.

i guess things get complicated as we grow older.

good luck dude and all the best.

omegasupreme said...

Dear Dude,

Thanks for the encouragement. Will try my best. No promises though..but good to know we can still talk. I guess best things is even if things dont go as plan.. managed to relive a friend.

Dear Tatot,

All in good time, all in good time

Voice said...

Sometimes those qualities you asked for can exist in more than one person, but you know only that particular one with those qualities will do for you.So all the best. Ramadhan ni bulan makbul segala doa. InsyaAllah.

And if all else fails - I for one have all the listed qualities (Plus shameless self-promo.Ha! ;) )

Cosmic_GurL said...

Shes out there somewhere. You're likely to find love when you least expect it :)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.adulthostedblogs.com/?u=videoseadrianna4]Acala DVD Copy DivX iPod Bundle 2.9.5[/url] [url=http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videosealivia1]Bestel FLV Video Converter[/url]
Any DVD Converter Pro 3 5 2 NMC Player
http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videoseannalee7 Altdo Flash to AVI WMV DVD Converter and Burner 3.3
[url=http://www.pinskerdream.com/bloghoster/?u=videoseangus5]DVD Info Pro 4.6[/url] [url=http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videoseanthony9]Free FLV to iPhone Converter[/url]
Magic DVD Ripper 5.3 Convert X to DVD 2.99.11.700
http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videosearic7 Magic DVD Copier 4.8.0
1Click DVD Copy Pro 3.1.4.6
my icq:858499940385