Wednesday, January 18, 2006


The thing about love

Sorry for all. I haven't been updating regularly and I wont be able to. Lately I have been struck down big time by this year's manufacturing plan. The factory has (as usual) decided to change its production planning for the Nth time. So basically, thats all I can muster. I guess this space would be a bit lonely in the future.

However, for some reason, something happened to me lately. Made me think about that thing called love. This photo shows the happiness and the love of a sister to a brother. They say its all in the eyes, I say....

The thing about love, it seems overated,
The thing about me, I get constipated,
The thing about why I seem so intense,
The thing about all of this chemical romance

The thing about the thing that they call love

....is a gift of a feeling undescribable from that Person above

P/s: dedicated to all you sad lovers out there!!! Love thy wife, thy family, thy neighbour.

2 comments:

ms. ana said...

Well said.

Some people are lucky enough to realize that love isn't what they have thought it was. And from that knowldege they grow.

Jannah said...

The thing about love is it came into one's life uninvited.

It grows.
It sucks you in.
It eats at your heart,
It sips the soul till at the end of the day you are happy,
Oblivious, dumfounded, stupid yes,
But happy nevertheless :)