Thursday, June 28, 2007

If I could be good.

Though there are as many as I can recall,
They seem to be not many enough that I should remember.

I often speak of what I have done,
Though not see what might have been undone,

And seems to me the story so far
Is that for this moment, we seem cought up by far
Of speaking in tongues drench in the obscenity
That we seem to need to speak in languid poetry!!!

Ok, geng. Apasal lah tetiba semua org terase mcm nak kena expresi diri anda dlm sajak dan syair. The past 18 blog post I have been reading, semua berbentuk puisi nan indah. Nih yang dah tercabar nih!

Anyways, not having anything special to report. The blogger I was referring to in my last post was MZ Ayam. She lost her father. I hope we have said a little prayer for those whom have left us.

In that respect, the topic I mentioned..If I could be good, dont we think that we feel too much that we have done as much to be as good? In self reflection, in self pity, we might remorse at our short comings. The sarcastics amongst us will stomp you and say get up and do something about it.

Then the optimistics would make the pessimist feel, ewww kau ingat kau tu hebat/baik sangat ke?

Oh well..let it be let it be. I hope the rest of the readers will bare with my senseless rants for awhile as I have troubles posting my cousins wedding photos and that is annoying me immensly

No comments: