Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Save the last dance for me



Its been a long over due post, at last found some space to breath, thus here I am. The much needed exhale was truly worth it. Lots of goings on at the factory especially with the upcoming financial review.

Anyways, buddy Acat succesfully tied the knot. Syabas! Kepada Depa. Moga kebahagian berkekalan sampai ke anak cucu cicit. I hope Juan doesnt mind my short berangan at her reception approching her house, sebab jalan atas red carpet! Berangan sat mcm selebriti. It might be in the video! Haha. Also, got the opportunity to meet up with Zeeda and her hubby Jimmy. For those interested in procuring the Tom Abg Saufi 'ish kebaya, yup Zeeda looked hot in it.

The reception kat Acat's place saw me being introduce to Azlan's gfren. Ask the million $$$ question, "Where/how didja guys meet?" Upon which the answer was, "We met while white water rafting". Ok. So I need to be more adventurous. But not bad Azlan. Met up with Saiful and his 2 munchkins. Kept on brainwashing his son by consistently referring to him as 'Dr Shafie' You got to admit, that name has Doctor all written over it.

A few days after that saw me and Zeeda meeting up to watch Shrek 3. Kinda felt it was a set up mtg for me to be formally introduce to Heydee. It was a pleasent evening, but Shrek, unfortunately suffered from 2nd half 'aku-dah-takde-idea-lagi-nak-continue' pace. But all in all a simple light and easy film. A great way to unwind from the busy days at the factory.

The rest of the weeks were basically pre-vacation work. Cousin's wedding in Johor on the 2nd June, so thinking of bring my lil sis to Singapore for a holiday at the same time have her virgin passport legally 'fucked'. That all togather is another story that credits a separate post. I'll get on it soon as I get some photos from the wedding photographer. The guys a frend of mine at Uni, and he's really good at taking photos. Perused through some previews on his laptop on the last day, and they were brilliant!

Right. Thats whats been happening. Loads of story regarding the cousin's wedding. Also lots of photos and maybe if possible I might post a video of me jamming with the 7 piece band!

One might say (in my case nearly everyone) , "Tak teringin ke Mat!" It would be a lie to say no. Surprisingly, being surrounded by the immense love atmosphere, I felt different. I felt liberated in the feeling that, hey here we have people who love each other and want to spend their life with each other. Thats a bold move. Truth be told, I was feeling nervous when Acat was about to lafaz nikah. It hit me then, how much convince you must be to say those words. Takes courage man! I deal with workers, and some of them will need to be straightened out once and awhile. Its true, the trick to know a person's conviction is through their eyes, their posture and body language and voice intonation. Having that experience, being in that congregation of people, surrounding my frend and hear him say, without any doubt that he take in him the responsibilities of care for life for this person..is a powerful and emotional presence. Like how good orators are able to feed into the emotions of an audience, spoken words from the heart, do touch the heart of another.

One reasons why I would drive far away to Masjid Tabung haji at Kelana Jaya just to catch khutbah Jumaat, coz you might get rogue imams that speak of their minds with passion. Tak tidur beb!

Kesimpulannye, If i were to rush into things now, I would be sitting on that cushion facing the wali and going.."Ya Allah! am I doing the right thing?" Doubt is a very hard pill to swallow, and trust me, working with Germans, where its all facts and figures, once they pull the,"So what would you be forecasting then?" line on you, you would actually stummer if you pull a number from the sky. After several attempts of failing bullshits (thankfully as I learned from it), it trained me to be on song with what you do. Know your stuff, and conviction will follow.

So, back to the cushion, amidst a backdrop of people, intently peering their ears on every breath you would muster for that conviction...guys at this moment I donno what I would do. Worst thing..probably lompat and lari macam roadrunner kot!

Oleh itu, kesudahannye, I think we have to let things evolve or happen naturally. I believe in qada dan qadar. Eventually Yang Esa will somehow drop a ladies stuff whislt walking down an aisle somwhere at Mutiara Damansara, and I just happen to have lightning reflexes'lah kan to catch the fallen objects. Next thing you know, tuuu dia. Aku jatuh cinta.

Thanx for those concerns and set ups. I must say you guys have nice frends. But I guess belum jodoh lagi. And from the events that took place recently, I feel that I'd rather be madly in love with a person, rather than chase a good financial and family plan. Who knows, I might capture the heart of a rich tycoons daughter, thus making early marriage advantages nullified becouse I'd be filthy rich! Hahahahahaha

Right till later guys. Ciou!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that pic..I was sitting at the exact same spot you were. Much earlier in the day.heh.

Ala...ada jodoh ada...sampai masanya akan bertemu jua si dia idaman hati..

Sarclover said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarclover said...

Juan And Acat.. what can i say..

these two makes me think that there are maybe really someone out there for you afterall...

of course, 'maybe' and 'think' is the two major concept here

omegasupreme said...

Dear Voice,
Hehe. Interesting to note. Will try to update you with my recent peninggalan.

Dear Sarclover,
The trick is to not think about it and just go on through life selamberjer. Carpe Diem!

sina said...

thank god the wedding season is over!!

Anonymous said...

mz ayam:

this season its over..there are still august, november and december...and the cycle remains.. hehehe..

Z.Y. said...

i looked hot? yes i was HOT - as in kepanasan dan berpeluh hihi thanks anyway :)

ada tiket pree lagi nanti i'll think of u again ok ;)

omegasupreme said...

Dear All,

Sorry tak dapat nak reply each one's comments individually. Though I would like to welcome mz ayam to my domain.

For Zeeda, Shrek was the last movie I watched! Damn dahlah mcm-mcm movie skrang dok meruak-ruak siut! Need to set a time aside man!

Dukacita diumumkan, I would be in Alor Setar for quite a long period, sebab depa ade problem sikit and boss suruh pi sana kasi nengok sat nuh!

Will try to update and at the same time perused you guys punye post too.

Roght. Ade siapa nak ikan perkasam?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know this is a bit strange but what's your email address?

omegasupreme said...

To anonymous,

You can contact me at veddervader@yahoo.com