Monday, April 16, 2007

New found frends

To all readers out there, current, future and the faithfull, I must say that I havent been taking this blog seriously till now. I started blogging, 'bout 2 years ago as I was amusing myself with Acats blog whislt staying up at 4 am doing a breakdown. Had a few hours as I wait for the welder to touch up the leaking rotor, so I perused his site, and found out wat the fuss was about blogging.

The best part was looking up to his list of other blogs that he linked. This thus gives access to other blogs with equally interesting post, that rant and ponder on things as obscure as my little fat kitten to .. "the day I tried to live". Thought to myself..this aint bad.

So, filled up the first entry. Customarily the server agent welcomes every blogger. But due to lack of attention really did not thought through this blogging methods..thus making my blog quite standard. But of all things, I did not know how to promote it.

So, few weeks ago, got Acat to teach me how to set up links. That wud probably be the best thing I've done so far. As a result..(and through Acats personal promoting) I have some new frends.

Je'vu pre'sence..mdm Zeeda and mdm Voice. Thanks for the comments and your views. This brings to mind a line from my first entry, " blogs are written accounts of ourselves taking experiences of trampling over piles of shit, then telling others to beware"

Very much appreciate that. So, I guess from here is trying to update this blog. Something, fortunately at this time and juncture, I have time to spare.

Will try my best to inform, amuse and tickle. Right. Got a good one for you guys. Will update this soon...till then Arrividerci

2 comments:

Z.Y. said...

hello and welcome to the blogging world, once again.

u want to promote ur blog? one way is to comment in other's blogs like crazy hehe

u have to first become a blogwhore, and the world will embrace u ;)

Anonymous said...

You're most welcome Mr Ahmad. Sungguh formal gue dipanggil Mdm
;-)