Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Seeking solance.

My, my. Its 2007. What have we got to offer, ey? Nothings much that is as much as much there is that makes for all there is. What can I say anymore? Nothing any free mind can comprehend.

But then again, though stumble and fall, we pick up the pieces, we rise with whatever possesed and what might we have, to go again and fall back to the ground as fate dictates it. Do I make any sense? Shud I make sense? The more we make sense of things in our lives, the more confuse we get when the judgement we set turns wrong, fall back again we become to the beginning of the chapter...from which we fell.

But thats life innit. Kinda like a qoute this mua'alaf said in the documentary on Hajj by National Geographic.." The reason we struggle and the temptations and test of the hajj, just simply test us that though we have astrayed, and left far away from the path, we come back, come crawling back on our hands and knees and look up to The Exalted, "

Best interpretation of life..for me. Yup we make mistakes. We learn from them. But what we seldom have is the strength to accept the consequences. I guess thats one part of that our elders forget to tell us when we are re-assured that its ok to make mistakes. My, my the elders.

Learning from mistakes and accepting the consequence are as different as apples and oranges. Its ok to say, "I'm sorry I drove so fast and bashed into your wife who was just standing waiting for the bus. I'm sorry. I was drunk". Yup learned your lesson. Now how was that jailed rape as you were left spending 5 years for 3rd degree manslaughter! Bit of a sore in the ass innit!

Oh why not the classic, sorry forgot the condom, I was drunk with passion but by the way I'm not looking for commitment, so ... you'll be alrite with that baby? Though in this circumstances I have to say many women out there are strong enuff to raise a kid on her own. Which in the end makes them admirable that they are the perfect picture of learning from a big mistake, accepting fate and living through the consequences. In the end..the joy of having someone who genuinely loves you makes up for all that was (admit guys we can only love our spouses to a certain extent innit!)

So, not trying to make a statement. Just saying, that I genuinely want to be frends with you ppl out there. In particular for the female amongst us, some I fancy. Pls feel free to test if I am boyfrend material, lover material (nak test drive my wedding tackle dulu ke..which comes highly recommended), or for the extreme nak terus kahwin ke... go ahead. If I dont make the cut, well its not fate then. But be assured that I will be a loyal frend.

But if you start testing frendship. To see the extent of a frendship. Just by setting fear factor challanges just to see how far I will go before I crack...AS A FREND! Than adios. So, appology accepted. I just dont want to see you again. Question to other bloggers, wouldnt you do the same?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, thanks for linking up my blog.it's been a while since i last stumbled upon a silent reader.heh.

seeking solace eh? personally i've offered quite a lot and received back quite a lot as well.so i shouldnt have any complaints. nonetheless..as long as we are human, we seek to test and be tested.i've made many mistakes, some of it i regretted - but all is taken as lessons to be learnt and not repeated as best as i could.

but you know the thing about human beings...sometimes we hide in plain sight.we lead a double life and get away with it simply because we are not expected to.heh.

will return to trawl your archives, once i have more time on my hands. salam.

omegasupreme said...

Thanks. Little weird, I have been in this blog for nearly 2 years but since yesterday managed to link blogs. Haha my frend Acat helped.

Stopped blogging for awhile. Busy I guess. Excuses more to the point. But back now. Just needed a short sebatical to re-asses this blog and what it means to me.

Thanks for the support. Will take heed and wisdom from thee