Thursday, October 20, 2005

The thing about being born

I wonder, don't you sometimes feel like the world does not change but you do. I've been stuck in this world where everything is in hue of dark sephia. My world is pretty simple, I wake up, I eat and I sleep. But the funny thing is, My world is getting smaller, or am I getting bigger?

And the voices, those voices. I wonder does everyone get them. I remembered growing up in my family. We had quite a number of brothers and sisters. Life was pretty tight then. U grow with the ever changing politics, economics and social demographics. Life then was always changing, nothing was kept the same. And so to were my brothers and sisters.

As usual national sevice. Yes, everybody had to undergo this life commitment. I never really understood the idea of braving yourself across 25000 miles in the sea and finding your abode, and lay to ponder, answering your questions of life and faith for 9 months.

Come to think of it, its already been 8 months 28 days till graduation. The voices in my head tell me that the prize is big. Well it better be.

"SLGHRUGHHHRT" What!! What was that. The voices. Those voices. That voice. Hang on!

"PISTTTTSHJT" Hey! The atmosphere is crumbling. My world is being torn apart. Hey! Hey!!Can somebody help me!! I live in mucus atmosphere. I cannot survive if the mucus is gone.

Whats this? The sky? The sky its, its....ITS falling down! I am being pushed out of this world. What is happening? Help!! No I can see a light. There is a tunnel and there is a light. They say don't go into the light.

What!? What was that you say? The voices. The voices they want me to go through... the light. What does all this mean?

"Come on now push Hendon, push! Yes hes coming, he is ... yes here he is"
"Its a big baby boy"

"Warghhhhhhhhhh"

"Congratulations sir, the baby's safe. He's an Arien. Happy March baby"

Whats this world? Why am I small? The voices in my head,,,they have stopped.

No comments: