Thursday, October 20, 2005

"Tick, tock, tick ,tock" I can't believe its 2.19 am. Sheesh. What am I doing here? Still hanging on, can I keep awake? I must. But should I? I mean, all's well, I presume. Wait a minute! Get a grip son.

It all started yesterday. Again, the phone. Damn. Cant they figure out cloning soon? Getting tired of all this late night calls telling you the world would end when one of them damn machines get busted. Yeah, really, like its going to be the end of the world. But, hey, thats me. Mr Area1 know-it-all, super sexy engineer. As always, work gets the better of me.

Fast forward. Freeze the frame. Yes the present. At the moment its 2.19 am. And you're still stuck in the office, you sad oak-lifeless geek. "..tick, tock, tick, tock" Ahhrggg get that monotonous tone out of here. I wait. Patiently? Time will tell. By the way, I wonder how Nathan's doing?

"Lots more to go 'Mat. We still haven't got the gears out yet" said Nathan. That was 4 hours ago. What? 4 hours ago? Damn! Nathan's gonna be pissed! I realized I left my supervisor deep in the trenches of the breakdown. I wonder would a tall glass of milked Nescafe do the trick? "Oh, Nathan?"

Hang on! That still does not answer the question. Its 2.19 in th.. WHAT 2.38am!!! Time does fly. Just like when I was born. When I was born..well

1 comment:

omegasupreme said...

Thanks, I'll check it out