Thursday, October 20, 2005

The thing about this blog is that, well like all the other bloggers that I have come across, there is always the need to express oneself. Well, frankly, expressing oneself seems to envelope the desire of an individual to be a total arse, innit? Think about it, we say what we want to say, when we want to say it, to whom we say it to and why do we say it, you may say, that we say, what we said to whom it is, means nothing whatsoever to why we should say, what we say to whom we said it. (Confused?)

So, get the drift? Blogging culture (based on my encounters lately) tends to talk of life and philosophy and all the other cultural-neotheological bullshit that tries to make us appear smart, cultured, educated, when in fact, to all you blokes and lasses, its just wisdom of experiences. To put it simple, you trampled on dogshit, so you're telling the crowd to beware.

Thus, the thing about blogging and why I find it immensly entertaining is the fact that regardless of all the bullshit written about ones random thoughts and experiences, some other sad bloke (or chick) would have went to the same torture and, in the spirit of blogology, actually have something genuinely decent to say about it.

Right. So nuff said, here I am. Who am I? Hmm good question isn't? Honestly, I'm pretty confused myself. I used to be what I was then, someone whom I wasn't now but was then someone who thought that what is now considered to be what was then is what shall not be. (More confused?)

Well, thats the beauty of blogging as far as I have come to understand. You can write your own logic the way you want it to be, just the way it was ment by you. And for me, I can be as confusing as I want to be right now or as winded and illogical as I can be, coz its my blog, my thoughts and its all mine.

So, I have not answered the question haven't I? Who am I? Well this is were this blog will be different. Every entry will be, from time to time, exploring, documenting and expressing views that are seen from a storyline perspective. What I hope to create is a backdrop to a motion picture starring my life and others (people I know) the way a camera would look at.

All in the hope to find myself. Yes myself. As I really don't know who I am.

No comments: